Monday, August 22, 2011

Hooray swimming


I need to try some other batteries to see if they will allow for functional camera and WIP, but then haven't done much painting the past couple weeks until the past couple days. The air conditioner was out, so my studio was not very habitable. Lots of back and forth between house, air conditioned place, house-pet sitting, work. I did get some drawing done in the air conditioned places... where I didn't get the paper all damp...

Anyway, not me in the photo - not sure who he is, but looks like he's having a swell time. The photo is by French photographer, Jacques Henri Lartigue. I found it amongst the interesting tidbits at Ancient Idustries blog.

2 comments:

  1. So did I tell you that the full body bathing suits for boys are making a comeback? They basically look like soggy pjs, with 'yodas and shit on them.'

    ReplyDelete