Friday, September 4, 2009

The Current Body of Work - installation one

I though it might not be a bad idea to make an entry of my current body of work, or rather the works of which it so far consists... True I still need to get my website up and running, but, in the meantime, here they are and of course the images can be viewed larger when selected. My apologies for the very vertical fromat. Also, I'm still working on photographing (digitally) the dark background paintings without glares and glints - not a problem when I photograph them for slides - but you'll get the idea well enough for now, I hope...












Rather than add another entry titled something like, "Are they or aren't they," I decided to include this set as a sort of appendix of work that is more closely related to the most recent work than to the previous work. Ah, 2008 was an interesting year... Most of the year's work is over at the Libertine site and to preface the erratic look of it: ambitious program that was to include many works interconnected came to naught... Also, there's the previous set of works proper...









No comments:

Post a Comment