Friday, February 26, 2010

Alternative Venue

I realized when I was visiting B.B. Keville, New Alternatives Skin Care, yesterday, that I'd forgotten to mention that she'd invited me to put up some paintings at her New Beginings Wellness Center, http://www.newbeginningswellnesscenter.net/, 3355 Bee Caves Road Suite 606, 293-8077, so I have a few paintings on view there which you might drop by to see if you're in the neighborhood... maybe on your way to a facial or craniosacral massage...

I've yet to have the latter, my sister gave me a gift certificate for one and she says it's pretty excellent, but B.B. does a nice bit of face rubbing, and, like I'd mentioned before, has done some good work in the treatment of facial blight for me.

1 comment:

  1. You need more comments on your website, and as your brother, I intend to do my part. Top 3 reasons I loved this post: 3) One of my favorite pictures, and unlike my crummy sketches, the squirrel may look even cuter miniaturized. 2) "Craniosacral massage"; 3) "Facial blight"

    ReplyDelete